Visit Three East African Countries With One Visa
Talking about hitting three birds with one stone, visit three east African countries, Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda with just one tourist visa for $100. With an East Africa tourist visa allows you move through these countries without re-applying or additional visa fee. The allows for a 90 days multiple entry.
- Passport Valid for at least Six Months
- eVisa Printout
- Supporting letter (e.g. letter from company or Invitation letter for business visits/family visits)
- Coloured scanned passport photograph during registration with white background – 5.5cm by 5.5cm
- Travel itinerary
- Hotel bookings/details about places to visit if going as tourist
The east Africa visa costs US $100
- Register on the following websites: https://www.migration.gov.rw/index.php?id=233 or https://visas.immigration.go.ug/#/apply
- Fill the form with the correct information and choose type of visa as East Africa Tourist Visa
- Payment has to be made through mastercard, Visa card, or other debit card.
- Upon approval via email, download and print eVisa from your account.
- Present printed eVisa at port of entry to an immigration officer.
- Possession of an eVisa is not final authority to enter east African countries
- Visa processing fee are not refundable
For more information, you can visit the High commission of the participating countries;
Kenya High Commission Office Address in Nigeria
Lagos Consular Office
UBA Building, First Floor, No. 22B Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island.
High Commission Office, Abuja
No. 357, Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja
Rwanda High Commission Office Address In Nigeria
1, Justice Mohammed Bello Street Asokoro. Abuja
Uganda High Commission Office Address in Nigeria
28, Ontario Crescent, Off Mississippi Street, Maitama, Abuja, FCT
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.